This work and learn training program is designed for someone who desires to become a certified nursing assistant (CNA). Dove Healthcare will pay for your CNA class while you work as a care assistant supporting our nursing, nutritional services, and environmental services departments.
Why Work for Us
If you desire to make a difference in the lives of those in need of compassion and care and work with a team committed to upholding high standards while creating joy-filled days, we hope to hear from you.
Let today be the start of something new.
Whether you are new to healthcare, experienced and ready to advance your career, or just ready for a positive change, Dove Healthcare will support you with exploring options and achieving goals. We offer career opportunities in nursing, caregiving, therapy, recreation / activities, housekeeping, maintenance, cooking and other kitchen support roles, administrative, and more. View all job openings.
COVID-19 Vaccine: All Dove Healthcare locations encourage, but do not require the vaccine at this time.
You will appreciate:
- managers who take the time to listen to you and support you
- a strong focus on customer service and continuous quality improvement
- access to the resources, tools, and equipment needed to provide the best care to your residents
- flexible scheduling and opportunity for advancement
- co-workers that support and encourage you
- recognition and thanks for a job well done
- and so much more
Care Assistants: A Work and Learn Training Program
By agreeing to work shifts from our master schedule during a one to three month term of this program, you will be paid at a premium wage - instead of being given a list of benefits you don't need or use. You will also be able to pick up shifts at the same premium wage. BONUS: Shift differentials still apply.
Dove Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or Veteran status.
Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Locations
- Dove Healthcare - Bloomer
- Dove Healthcare - Osseo
- Dove Healthcare - Rice Lake
- Dove Healthcare - South Eau Claire
- Dove Healthcare - West Eau Claire
- Dove Healthcare - Wissota Health & Regional Vent Center
Ventilator Care Locations
Assisted Living Locations
- Dove Healthcare - Barron Assistd Living
- Dove Healthcare - Bloomer Assistd Living
- Dove Healthcare - Orchard Hills Assisted Living
- Dove Healthcare - Osseo Assisted Living
- Dove Healthcare - Rutledge Home
- Dove Healthcare - South Assisted Living
Memory Care Locations
For More Info
Jenny Risinger, PHR
Regional Director of Human Resources, 2009