By becoming a CNA Trainee at a Dove Healthcare skilled nursing facility and participating in the WisCaregiver Careers Program, you’ll take the 75-hour CNA class and the state competency exam at no cost to you. PLUS, you’ll get paid for each hour you complete of the 75-hour class! BONUS: You will be eligible for a $500 bonus after working part-time or full-time as a CNA with us for six consecutive months.
Why Work for Us
If you desire to make a difference in the lives of those in need of compassion and care and work with a team committed to upholding high standards while creating joy-filled days, we hope to hear from you.
Let today be the start of something new.
Whether you are new to healthcare, experienced and ready to advance your career, or just ready for a positive change, Dove Healthcare will support you with exploring options and achieving goals. We offer career opportunities in nursing, caregiving, therapy, recreation / activities, housekeeping, maintenance, cooking and other kitchen support roles, administrative, and more. View all job openings.
You will appreciate:
- managers who take the time to listen to you and support you
- a strong focus on customer service and continuous quality improvement
- access to the resources, tools, and equipment needed to provide the best care to your residents
- flexible scheduling and opportunity for advancement
- co-workers that support and encourage you
- recognition and thanks for a job well done
- and so much more
CNA Trainee: Get Paid to Attend the Nurse Aide Training Program
Limited-Term Employment (LTE)
By agreeing to work shifts from our master schedule during a one to three month term of this program, you will be paid at a premium wage - instead of being given a list of benefits you don't need or use. You will also be able to pick up shifts at the same premium wage. BONUS: Shift differentials still apply.
Dove Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or Veteran status.
Skilled Nursing & Rehabilitation Locations
- Dove Healthcare - Bloomer
- Dove Healthcare - Osseo
- Dove Healthcare - Rice Lake
- Dove Healthcare - South Eau Claire
- Dove Healthcare - West Eau Claire
- Dove Healthcare - Regional Vent Center
Ventilator Care Locations
Assisted Living Locations
- Dove Healthcare - Barron Assisted Living
- Dove Healthcare - Bloomer Assisted Living
- Dove Healthcare - Orchard Hills Assisted Living
- Dove Healthcare - Osseo Assisted Living
- Dove Healthcare - Rutledge Home
Memory Care Locations
For More Info
Human Resource Systems Manager, 2013