- 34 apartments, 1 and 2-bedroom
- 24-hour access to trained caregivers
- A nurse consultant to address general health concerns
- A nutritious lunch hour meal, seven days a week includes a choice of two entrees
- A variety of social activities
- Housekeeping, laundry, and maintenance services
- Access to on-site physical, occupational, and speech therapy by Dove Healthcare therapists
- On-site hair salon
- A spacious community room used for tenant meetings, entertainment, and family gatherings
Barron Assisted Living
1333 Memorial Dr
Barron, WI 54812
View directions or write a review.View Job Openings
Take a virtual tour. Watch this video.
Assisted Living Assessment & Admission Process
Capabilities in Northwest Wisconsin
Aging & Disability Resource Center of Barron County
Friday, June 2
Congratulations to Barron Area School District High School Senior Ashlynn Harmon on receiving this scholarship!
Assisted Living in Barron
Our assisted living services at Dove Healthcare – Barron are designed to provide you a helping hand with everyday activities, so you can live as independently as possible. Just as important, family members have peace of mind knowing their loved one is supported and comfortable.
You will also appreciate knowing in the event of an emergency or illness, help is right next door at the Barron hospital. Connected to our assisted living by an enclosed walkway, both the hospital and clinic are easily accessible. Furthermore, our close association with Dove Healthcare – Rice Lake assures skilled nursing and rehabilitation services are easily accessible if you require out-patient therapy or a short-term, in-patient stay after hospitalization or illness.
Within the community of senior living providers, we strive to be known for our inviting atmosphere; professional, friendly caregivers; and the quality of our services.
Services + Amenities
Personalized Care Plans
Your personalized plan of care can include:
- Administering and managing your medications
- Communicating with your physician and pharmacy to ensure accurate coordination and delivery of care
- Monitoring of weight and vital signs
- Assisting you with activities of daily living (i.e. dressing, bathing and grooming)
- Coordinating your medical appointments and transportation
Competitive, Affordable Monthly Rate
An assessment prior to admission will determine your care level rate. Rest assured our fees are very affordable when compared to other assisted living providers.
All the Comforts of Home
Your one or two-bedroom apartment will provide privacy and independence. Decorated and furnished by you to feel like home, you will appreciate:
- Locked visitor entrance allows you to confidently grant entrance into the building from inside your apartment
- Wheelchair accessible bathroom with shower or tub/shower
- 24-hour emergency response via a pull cord in the bathroom and bedroom
- Walk-in closet
- Full kitchen with electric stove and refrigerator/freezer
- Personal heat and A/C controls
- Complimentary heat, water, cable television, and WiFi
- Indoor or outdoor parking
- Indoor postal service and trash/recycling receptacles
- All first floor apartments have their own private, outdoor patios
I am so thankful that God lead me to live at Dove Healthcare - Barron. It has become my home. The director is so thoughtful, kind, and caring. The nurse, CNAs/RAs, and the workers doing the cleaning, cooking, and serving go beyond their line of duty to help you. We became almost like family - playing games, doing crafts, watching movies, exercising, visiting, and so much more.
I would highly recommend Dove Healthcare - Barron as a retirement community. All tenants are in the same boat as you. The help is very friendly, cheerful, and willing to help in any way if you need it - like cleaning, laundry, medications. Plus, very affordable grocery delivery and taxi service in Barron and to Rice Lake. Living here certainly gives your children complete peace of mind.
Meet Our Team
Rachel Ranney, RN
Assisted Living Nurse Supervisor, 2018
Courtney Drury, OTR/L
Rehabilitation Director, 2015
Maintenance Technician, 2022
Lori Van Ess
Community Development Coordinator, 2022
Hannah Overlien, NHA
Jeremy Kiley, NHA
Regional Director of Finance, 2001
Regional Director of Community Relations, 2007
Jenny Risinger, PHR
Regional Director of Human Resources, 2009
Juliane Ader, BSW, MS, NHA
Health Information and Transportation Director, 2006