Groundbreaking Announcement October 18, 2021
Wednesday, August 17
Sunflowers and sweetcorn are ready for harvest! We will be picking corn on Thursday, Aug 18. If you would like some sweetcorn, please call us and let us know how many ears. If there are leftovers, we will pick again next week as well.
We are requesting a freewill donation to the Dove Healthcare Community Foundation for the corn. The sunflowers are also available if you would like a few blooms to brighten up your home.
Please contact Recreation Director Laura Odness with questions or orders:
715-568-6011 or email@example.com
Assisted Living in Bloomer
Our new assisted living will open soon!
Building Floor Plan
All-Inclusive Monthly Rate
The monthly rate includes room and board, all meals, personal care assistance, nursing services, medication administration, housekeeping, laundry services, etc. We do not have additional care levels or care points resulting in additional fees, as is common with most other assisted living providers. As a resident of Dove Healthcare – Bloomer Assisted Living, you can count on paying the same rate, regardless of the assistance you need. Review rate and service document.
Services + Amenities
- All-inclusive, monthly care rate
- Advanced call system for easy access 24/7 to trained, assisted living caregivers
- A nurse to address general health concerns and pharmacy services
- Nutritious meals, three a day, seven days a week
- A variety of social activities and community outings
- Housekeeping, laundry, and maintenance services
- Access to on-site physical, occupational, and speech therapy by Dove Healthcare therapists
- On-site salon with licensed hair stylist/barber
- Recreation center, lounges, and outdoor patio with walking path
Personalized Care Plans
Your personalized plan of care can include:
- Administering and managing your medications
- Communicating with your physician and pharmacy to ensure accurate coordination and delivery of care
- Monitoring of weight and vital signs
- Assisting you with activities of daily living (i.e. dressing, bathing and grooming)
- Helping you transfer (one person and stand-by assist)
- Coordinating your medical appointments and transportation
Apartment Floor Plan: All the Comforts of Home
Your apartment will provide privacy and independence. Furnish and decorate your apartment to make it feel just like home.
- 24 one-bedroom apartments, total 501 sq. ft.
- Wheelchair accessible bathroom with walk-in shower
- Full kitchen with electric stove and refrigerator/freezer
- Complimentary heat, electric, water, and WiFi
- Personal heat and A/C controls
- Indoor postal service and trash/recycling receptacles
- First and second floor laundry
Meet Our Team
Joe Muench, NHA
Jeremy Kiley, NHA
Regional Director of Operations, 2004
Regional Director of Finance, 2001
Regional Director of Community Relations, 2007
Jenny Risinger, PHR
Regional Director of Human Resources, 2009
Juliane Ader, BSW, MS, NHA
Health Information and Transportation Director, 2006