Open House Ribbon Cutting June 29, 2022
Friday, December 2
Pictured here is Fern and one of our caregivers at Dove Healthcare - Bloomer Assisted Living working on making tie blankets to help support a local Blanket Drive! "Helping Kids Around the Chippewa Valley" has a goal of making 250 blankets, and we are super proud to help! Some of our employees even donated material for the blankets! Call Shawn in the kitchen for more info 715-568-6013.
Assisted Living in Bloomer
Our services at Dove Healthcare – Bloomer Assisted Living are designed to provide you a helping hand with everyday activities, so you can live as independently as possible. Just as important, family members have peace of mind knowing their loved one is supported and comfortable.
Conveniently located next to our skilled nursing and rehabilitation center, these services are just a step away if you require out-patient therapy or a short-term, in-patient stay after hospitalization or illness.
Within the community of senior living providers, we strive to be known for our inviting atmosphere; professional, friendly caregivers; and the quality of our services.
Building Floor Plan
All-Inclusive Monthly Rate
The monthly rate includes room and board, all meals, personal care assistance, nursing services, medication administration, housekeeping, laundry services, etc. We do not have additional care levels or care points resulting in additional fees, as is common with most other assisted living providers. As a tenant of Dove Healthcare – Bloomer Assisted Living, you can count on paying the same rate, regardless of the assistance you need. Review rate and service document.
Services + Amenities
- All-inclusive, monthly rate
- Advanced call system for easy access 24/7 to trained, assisted living caregivers
- A nurse to address general health concerns and pharmacy services
- Nutritious meals, three a day, seven days a week
- A variety of social activities and community outings
- Housekeeping, laundry, and maintenance services
- Access to on-site physical, occupational, and speech therapy by Dove Healthcare therapists
- On-site salon with licensed hair stylist/barber
- Recreation center, lounges, and outdoor patio with walking path
Personalized Care Plans
Your personalized plan of care can include:
- Administering and managing your medications
- Communicating with your physician and pharmacy to ensure accurate coordination and delivery of care
- Monitoring of weight and vital signs
- Assisting you with activities of daily living (i.e. dressing, bathing and grooming)
- Helping you transfer (one person and stand-by assist)
- Coordinating your medical appointments and transportation
Apartment Floor Plan: All the Comforts of Home
Your apartment will provide privacy and independence. Furnish and decorate your apartment to make it feel just like home.
- 24 one-bedroom apartments, total 501 sq. ft.
- Wheelchair accessible bathroom with walk-in shower
- Full kitchen with electric stove and refrigerator/freezer
- Complimentary heat, electric, water, and WiFi
- Personal heat and A/C controls
- Indoor postal service and trash/recycling receptacles
- First and second floor laundry
Meet Our Team
Rachel Ranney, RN
Registered Nurse Supervisor, 2018
Courtney Drury, OTR/L
Rehabilitation Director, 2015
Nutritional Services Director, 2017
Recreation Director, 2019
Environmental Services & Maintenance Director, 2018
Joe Muench, NHA
Jeremy Kiley, NHA
Regional Director of Operations, 2004
Regional Director of Finance, 2001
Regional Director of Community Relations, 2007
Jenny Risinger, PHR
Regional Director of Human Resources, 2009
Juliane Ader, BSW, MS, NHA
Health Information and Transportation Director, 2006