What We Are Doing
Your health and wellbeing are our #1 priority.
Dove Healthcare adheres to guidance from local, state, and federal officials. Infection prevention protocols include utilizing appropriate PPE; completing through cleaning regiments daily; participating in ongoing education and training; conducting health screenings, testing, and quarantining as advised. Ask to speak with the administrator for more information.
Responses to the commonly asked questions below are intended to provide you with a general overview. For the specifics of a particular Dove Healthcare location, we invite you to email firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call and ask to speak with the administrator.
ARE YOU ADMITTING NEW RESIDENTS / PATIENTS?
Yes. Our 11 locations are happy to speak with you and answer all of your questions. Please email email@example.com or call and ask to speak to the admissions coordinator.
CAN YOUR RESIDENTS HAVE VISITORS?
Yes, each Dove Healthcare location supports their residents with in-person / inside visits, video, window, and outdoor (weather permitting) visits.
PLEASE NOTE: The details of indoor visits vary by location, so it is very important to call the location you are interested in for more information. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
DO YOU CONDUCT REGULAR COVID-19 TESTING AND ARE YOUR RESIDENTS AND EMPLOYEES REQUIRED TO TEST?
Per CMS/DHS, testing frequency and requirements are determined by a location's "outbreak" status and the COVID-19 positivity rate in the community.
HAVE YOU STARTED ADMINISTERING THE COVID-19 VACCINE TO RESIDENTS AND EMPLOYEES?
All 11 Dove Healthcare locations have completed both doses of the vaccine for employees and residents.
DO YOU REQUIRE YOUR EMPLOYEES AND RESIDENTS TO GET THE COVID-19 VACCINE?
We strongly encourage the COVID-19 vaccine; however, our employees and residents are not required to participate. That said, all employees are required to strictly adhere to infection prevention protocols and PPE requirements.
WHAT ARE YOUR COVID-19 INFECTION PREVENTION PROTOCOLS?
Listed below are some of the things we are doing to protect the health and wellbeing of our employees and residents.
- Everyone arriving at the building must successfully pass a screening at the door, which includes temperature and symptoms check and travel-related questions.
- Everyone must wear a mask upon entering the building and leave it on until exiting the building. Exceptions: 1. Our residents have the right to refuse to wear a mask. They are asked to wear a mask when interfacing with others. 2. An employee may remove their mask while eating a meal/snack in the breakroom.
- Per CDC guidelines, employees are utilizing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE), including masks, eye protection, gloves, and gowns, depending on the location's COVID-19 status.
- Frequent reminders about the important preventative measures of washing / sanitizing hands often; not touching face; covering coughs and sneezes with inner elbow or tissue, and practicing social distancing.
- We conduct a rigorous sanitation regimen that follows state and federal guidelines. Extra measures are taken to clean and disinfect all high-touch areas throughout, including countertops and tables, faucet handles, toilet flush handles, doorknobs, door handles, crash bars, bathroom and kitchen areas, elevator call buttons, handrails, etc.
- Socially distanced activities and dining.
- Routine health screening and vital sign monitoring of residents.
- An employee developing COVID-19 symptoms during a shift will be sent home.
- If an employee tests positive for COVID-19, we work closely with local public health officials and follow CDC guidance for return-to-work criteria.
- A resident testing positive for COVID-19 will remain in quarantine isolated for at least 10 days.
- Ongoing education and participation in federal, state, and local COVID-19 conference calls and webinars.