“The energy, capabilities, and successes of our amazing team has positioned Dove Healthcare for growth."
We are happy to announce three "HomeGROWN" promotions with Dove Healthcare!
Our steady growth over the past 26 years is the result of our consistent approach - defining what we do well, doing more of it as often as we can, and growing as our resources allow.
2023 has been a remarkable year as we continue to demonstrate our post-pandemic resilience. Highlights include:
• 118 new hires since June 2022 bringing us to 860+ team members strong
• census is up nearly everywhere with awesome state survey results
• resident and community events are back
• our focus is shifting back to strategy and advancing quality
CEO Jeremy Kiley stated, "The energy, capabilities, and successes of our amazing team has positioned Dove Healthcare for growth. In preparation for growth and upholding our commitment to excellence and high standards, it is time to enhance our regional leadership team. These three individuals have demonstrated remarkable expertise and passion for post-acute and long-term care. We are excited about our future!"
• Joe Muench, a member of our team since 2015 and presently administrator of Dove Healthcare - Bloomer, has been promoted to director of operations for our six locations in Barron, Bloomer, Chippewa Falls, and Rice Lake.
• Ashley Smetana, a member of our team since 2017 and presently director of operations for our three Eau Claire locations, will now also oversee our two Osseo locations.
Ashley and Joe's responsibilities will include supporting local leadership; guiding strategy implementation and tactic development; and bridging locations by helping to identify the efficiencies and leverage resources.
• Mandy Olson, a member of our team since 2013 and presently administrator of Dove Healthcare - Osseo, has been promoted to regional director of clinical services. Her scope will include the development of clinical best practices and policy; nursing advancement and training; and opportunities for clinical specialties.